Potential Genres: Cinematic, Hybrid Cinematic, Soundtrack, Game Music, Progressive Trance, Psy/Goa, Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Uplifting, EDM.
• Contains 92 Presets for Spire synthesizer
• Contains A dozen MIDI files
• All 4 Macros Assigned Creatively in Every Patch
• Volume Normalized (Patches won't clip and are at similar level when browsing)
• All Patches have Modulation Wheel Assignments
• ReSpire Patches are included
• Soundset comes in SBF and single SPF patch formats
• Detailed Installation Instructions
Every patch within Skyward Cinematics has all four of its Macro's assigned, in addition to the Modulation Wheel. A tremendous amount of care and detail went into setting up the modulation assignments to greatly expand on the patches playabilty and depth of expression. Many of the Macro's craft the sound in such as way as to sound like an entirely different preset, so in effect the macros are morphing between patches in some situations. This is achieved with extensive modulation destinations to morph the oscillators wave tables and/or adjusting the FM amount between the oscillators. It was great fun designing and more importantly, they sound great.
• Arps - 6
• Leads - 14
• Pads and Soundscapes - 29
• Epic Drums and SQ - 4
• Basses - 14
• Cinematic Plucks - 5
• Keys - 2
• Sequences - 10
• FX - 2
• Strings - 3
• Synthesized Choirs - 5
The Skyward Cinematics soundset comes with both the single patches in .spf format and in a .sbf sound bank containing 92 patches in total, which can be imported and stored in Spire's bank location.
Requirements: Reveal Sound Spire synthesizer 1.1.14 Or Higher.